Saturday, August 18, 2007

Becoming a UNI Parent this August '07


The dog days of Summer end quicker and quicker each year. Or is that just due to schools starting there school years earlier and earlier each year?

This week we helped get our oldest child started at her new destination, the University of Northern Iowa. One of the three outstanding regent institutions here in the State of Iowa.

I am happy for her to begin her college experience. The University of Northern Iowa is an excellent choice. I hear plenty of good past experiences from former students and parents of students.
Most of her friends are off to the University of Iowa, Creighton, Iowa State, Drake and elsewhere. Always good to hear my alma mater mentioned!
I greatly enjoyed my college experience back in the 1980s. Here's to all starting and enjoying their college experience this fall!
peace

No comments: