Iowa is coming off a bye week. In 2011, it wasn't pretty heading to Penn State, but in 2010, Iowa coming off a bye week ended in a win @ Michigan. On Saturday, Iowa heads to #24 Michigan State to begin a seven week journey in the B1G to close out the regular season.
Red River Rivalry: Which team hits two losses first? #11 Oklahoma vs. #16 Texas in Dallas on Saturday!
The Big Ten Leaders may have the game of the year on Saturday, with Wisconsin @ Purdue?
What gives in Week 7: Make or Break anyone in College Football?
Saturday, October 13th
- #19 Louisville at Pittsburgh, 10 a.m. on ESPNU (HD) - The Cardinals open Big East play on the road, against a Pitt team with only one solid win of note, in the OOC in '12.
- Iowa at #24 Michigan State, 11 a.m. on ESPN (HD) (3D) / espn3 - The over/under is 31 today; can Iowa pull out the 20-19 win in East Lansing to move to .500 on the road in this series?
- #6 Kansas State at Iowa State, 11 a.m. on FX (HD) - The Wildcats are lead by senior QB Collin Klien. Could ISU coach Paul Rhoads be ready to notch another profile victory, like the Oklahoma State win in '11?
- Kent State at Army, 11 a.m. on CBSN (HD) - Does the MAC with the Golden Flashes notch another OOC win on the season?
- Northwestern at Minnesota, 11 a.m. on ESPN2 (HD) / espn3 - The Golden Gophers were flat at Iowa in returning Floyd to the Hawkeyes, so can coach Jerry Kill pull off a B1G win over a Northwestern team heading to the road again, after first loss @ PSU last year?
- #11 Oklahoma at #16 Texas (Dallas), 11 a.m. on ABC (HD) - The Longhorns have gone down to the wire two straight weeks in the Big 12, while the Sooners are coming off a solid win in Lubbock!
- Syracuse at # 20 Rutgers, 11 a.m. on SNY / MASN / CSCA / ESPN-GP / ERTV / espn 3 - The Orange have been up and down in '12, while the Rutgers are looking to get to bowl eligible on Saturday.
- UAB at Houston, 11 a.m. on FSN Affiliates (HD) / FCSC (cable) - A C-USA game...
- Wisconsin at Purdue, 11 a.m. on BTN (HD) - The winner on Saturday owns tiebreaker for the Leaders ticket in the '12 race to the Big Ten title game. Holy Boilermakers are in the race in '12?
- Auburn at Ole Miss, 11:21 a.m. on SEC Network / ESPN-GP / espn3 - Who hits the bottom of the SEC West on Saturday? It may get a little more hot in the seat for Gene Chizik in Auburn?
- Duke at Virginia Tech, 11:30 a.m. on (ESPN-GP / espn3) / ACC Network (HD) - The Hokies are not playing well, while the Blue Devils are in '12.
- SMU at Tulane, 12 p.m. on (CSBA / CSBAa) / CSS (cable) - Another C-USA game ...
- North Carolina at Miami-FL, 1:30 p.m. on ESPNU (HD) / espn 3 - The Hurricane are undefeated in ACC play in '12, but two ugly losses vs. Top 10 Kansas State and Notre Dame on the road.
- Maryland at Virginia, 2 p.m. on FSN Affiliates (HD) / ESPN-GP - The ACC is not going to represent in the BCS title hunt in '12 and these two teams were not candidates to begin with.
- Utah at UCLA, 2 p.m. on FOX (HD) - Do the young Bruins rebound, after ups and downs in Pac 12 play in '12?
- #1 Alabama at Missouri, 2:30 p.m. on CBS (HD) / cbssports.com - This game should be a blow out, as defending BCS champs come off bye week...
- Buffalo at Northern Illinois, 2:30 p.m. on CSNC / ESPN-GP - The Huskies have won, since opening season loss in Soldier Field by 1.
- Fresno State at #23 Boise State, 2:30 p.m. on NBCSN (HD) - The Broncos look to remain in the Top 25 and on top in the MWC race as they close out final year in conference.
- Illinois at #25 Michigan, 2:30 p.m. on (ABC / ESPN) (HD) - The Wolverines look to get to 2-0 to stay a top in the Legends ahead of in-state game with Spartans next week.
- Oklahoma State at Kansas, 2:30 p.m. on FSN Affililates (HD) / FCSC (cable) - The Cowboys are young at QB, but the Jayhawks continue work to climb up from the bottom of the Big 12.
- #10 Oregon State at BYU, 2:30 p.m. on ABC (HD) / (ESPN-GP / espn3) - The out of conference battle featuring each teams #2 QB... history favors home team in this one?
- #13 Stanford at #7 Notre Dame - The Fighting Irish are in the Top 10, so a win today puts them in the BCS Top 10, which will be released at the end of Week 7 on Sunday night.
- UTSA at Rice, 2:30 p.m. on FCSP (cable) / DirecTV: 623 - A WAC vs. C-USA game in Houston, with the UTSA Roadrunners coming into this one undefeated in '12!
- #4 West Virginia at Texas Tech - Could back to back trips to the State of Texas in two weeks lead to upset alert in Lubbock on Saturday? Does Texas Tech lose back to back home games in Big 12?
- Utah State at San Jose State, 3 p.m. on ALT / MASN / ESPN-GP / ERTV / espn3 - The WAC battle unfolds...
- Memphis at East Carolina, 3:30 p.m. on (CSBA / CSBAa) / CSS (cable) - Our third C-USA game on Saturday!
- Boston College at #15 Florida State, 4:30 p.m. on ESPN2 (HD) - The Seminoles title game will not be in the BCS in '12, but an ACC title is realistic for '12.
- #5 Florida at Vanderbilt, 5 p.m. on ESPNU (HD) - The Gators travel to Nashville, as the Commodores are coming off big road win @ Missouri.
- Air Force at Wyoming, 6 p.m. on RSRM / RSNW - The MWC doesn't have the luster of the past, as programs like BYU, Utah and TCU have moved on...
- Idaho at Texas State, 6 p.m. on ALT (HD) / ESPN-GP / cable / espn3 - Can the Vandals pick up a W, after plenty of frequent travel miles thus far in '12?
- Kentucky at Arkansas, 6 p.m. on Fox Sports South *6 (HD) / ESPN-GP - Can the Razorbacks and coach John L. Smith pick up back to back conference wins in the SEC?
- TCU at Baylor, 6 p.m. on FSN Affiliates (HD) / FCSC (cable) - These teams used to battle in the old SWC, but in '12 it has moved to the Big 12... welcome back Horned Frogs!
- #14 USC at Washington, 6 p.m. on FOX (HD) - The Trojans hit the road to Seattle, which wasn't pleasant last go around!
- Florida Atlantic at Louisiana-Monroe, 7 p.m. on (ESPN-GP / espn3) *2 / Sun Belt Network - A little Sun Belt flare anyone?
- #8 Ohio State at Indiana, 7 p.m. on BTN (HD) / btn2go.com - The Buckeyes hit the road in the Big Ten Network prime time game, after IU missed vs. Spartans last week! Urban Meyer looks to get to 7-0, but no bowling in '12.
- #3 South Carolina at #9 LSU, 7 p.m. on ESPN (HD) - This game is the biggest game on Saturday, in the SEC and overall in College Football!
- Southern Miss at UCF, 7 p.m. on CBSSN (HD) - Our fourth C-USA game of the day!
- Tennessee at #12 Mississippi State, 8 p.m. on CBSSN (HD) - Can the Bulldogs get bowl eligible in just 6 games and remain undefeated in the SEC and overall for '12?
- #22 Texas A&M at Louisiana Tech (Shreveport), 8 a.m. on ESPNU (HD) - The Aggies are having a good start as new members of the SEC, while LA Tech looks to remain undefeated in '12 and earning a slot in the Top 25.
- California at Washington State, 9:30 p.m. on PAC-12 Network (HD) / pac-12.com - Winning on the road is often never easy, but can the Golden Bears get over the hurdle ahead at Wazzu?
- New Mexico at Hawaii, 11 p.m. on RSRM / Oceanic PPV - The Bob Davie era is on at UNM, while the Warriors look for first win in year one in MWC.
- Akron at Ohio U., 1 p.m. on epsn3 - Coach Frank Solich seeks to remain undefeated in '12.
- Colorado State at San Diego State, 5:30 p.m. on (KTVD / TW) (cable) - The Aztecs look get above .500 in the MWC on Saturday!
- Miami-OH at Bowling Green, 2:30 p.m. on espn3 / BCSN - The visiting RedHawks are undefeated in MAC play, while Bowling Green can get to 2-1, with a win at home.
- Middle Tennessee at Florida International, 5 p.m. on Video (not sure if free) - Can MTU get to above .500 in the Sun Belt race in '12 on Saturday?
- Nevada at Nevada-Las Vegas, 2 p.m. on (TW / Charter / Cox (NV)) (cable) / espn3 - Both teams are undefeated thus far in the MWC, so one is jumping forward...
- South Alabama at Arkansas State, 6 p.m. on $ Video - Sun Belt Alabama vs. Sun Belt Arkansas is not quite to same as SEC play!
- Temple at Connecticut, 12 p.m. on espn3 - The Owls are 1-0 in conference play, while UConn fell in the Big East opener.
- Toledo at Eastern Michigan, 12 p.m. on Video? - MAC football can be good, bad and ugly!
- Western Michigan at Ball State, 2 p.m. on epsn3 - A key game to remain relevant in the MAC West in '12?
The BCS ratings are announced on Sunday night for the first time in '12. Game on!