- October 24, 2010 - Iowa No. 18 in BCS List
- October 24, 2010 - Two Hawkeyes Honored: Ricky Stanzi (pictured) and Ryan Donahue
- October 24, 2010 - Wine Online: The Positives of Saturday
- October 24, 2010 - United We Stanzi
- October 24, 2010 - Blackout Saturday Opponent: No. 5 Michigan State
- October 23, 2010 - Postgame Quotes
- October 23, 2010 - Special teams, penalties haunt Hawkeyes
- October 23, 2010 - Coach Kirk Ferentz Postgame Press Conference Transcript
- October 23, 2010 - Iowa's Miscues the Key in Back-and-Forth Battle
- October 23, 2010 - #10 Wisconsin 31, #12 Iowa 30
It wasn't a good Saturday for Iowa, as penalties and special teams cost Iowa dearly. Wisconsin played a solid game. Iowa had an early extra point blocked, a field goal attempt was blown and penalties hurt special teams.
"The real things that hurt us were the special team's gaffes. There's a
lot of football left. We have a good team, but we have to play better and play
cleaner. There are still five games left; this game is going to hurt awhile, for
good reason, then we'll have to move on." - Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz
No question, failure to call a "safe punt" defense on the final drive by Wisconsin was key to Iowa's loss at Kinnick Stadium. Iowa will have to regroup and get ready fast, since the Big Ten's top team, Michigan State (8-0, 4-0 Big Ten) will come to Kinnick Stadium this Saturday.