|As of games played through October 31st.|
Iowa City, IA -- All 14 Big Ten programs will kickoff and play in Week 10 of the 2015 College Football season, on November 7th. Big Ten results in Week 9 from Big Ten Network.
Early Power Ratings of 14 Big Ten teams, after October 31st games ...
- Ohio State
- Michigan State
- Penn State
November 7th Big Ten games:
- Penn State @ Northwestern - 11 a.m. on ESPNU
- Illinois @ Purdue - 11 a.m. on BTN
- Iowa @ Indiana - 2:30 p.m. on ESPN
- Wisconsin @ Maryland - 2:30 p.m. on BTN
- Rutgers @ Michigan - 2:30 p.m. on BTN
- Michigan State @ Nebraska - 7 p.m. on ESPN
- Minnesota @ Ohio State - 7 p.m. on ABC
|The 120th season of Big Ten Football.|