1. Ohio State (8-0)
2. Clemson (8-0)
3. LSU (7-0)
4. Alabama (7-1)
November is a huge month in College Football, especially for the Big 12, since Baylor, Oklahoma State and TCU have not played anyone this season, with much of a College Football Playoff resume.
|The Top team in the ACC, Clemson has one of the top resumes heading into|
November in College Football.
Clemson has the highest win, with a 24-22 home win over Notre Dame, in Week 5.
The Power 5 undefeated, only four of the five have undefeated teams remaining:
- ACC - Clemson is 8-0
- Big 12 - Oklahoma State and TCU are 8-0, with Baylor 7-0
- Big Ten - Iowa, Michigan State and Ohio State are all 8-0
- Pac 12 - none are undefeated, though Stanford and Utah remain 7-1
- SEC - LSU in 7-0
The non-Power 5 undefeated teams:
- American - Houston and Memphis are 8-0
- Conference USA - none are undefeated, though Marshall remains 8-1
- FBS Independent - none are undefeated, though Notre Dame remains 7-1
- MAC - Toledo is 7-0
- MWC - none are undefeated, though Boise State is 7-2
- Sun Belt - none are undefeated, though Appalachian State remains 7-1
The College Football Playoff will be played on December 31st, New Year's Eve, with the Orange Bowl and Cotton Bowl.
|Iowa is 8-0 and junior CB #14 Desmond King is tied for the lead in the nation with |
seven interceptions, including his third pick 6 against Maryland.