Week 12 brought a lot of upsets, especially in the Big 12, where both Oklahoma Big 12 schools, OU and Okie State, fell on back to back days. North Carolina State knocked down Clemson in the BCS pecking order in ACC play, during Week 12. USC spoiled Oregon's BCS hopes.
- LSU Tigers (11-0, 7-0 SEC West)
- Alabama Crimson Tide (10-1, 6-1 SEC West)
- Arkansas Razorbacks (10-1, 6-1 SEC West)
- Stanford Cardinal (10-1, 8-1 Pac 12 North)
- Virginia Tech Hokies (10-1, 6-1 ACC Coastal)
- Boise State Broncos (9-1, 4-1 MWC)
- Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-1, 7-1 Big 12)
- Oregon Ducks (9-2, 7-1 Pac 12 North)
- Houston Cougars (11-0, 7-0 C-USA West)
- Oklahoma Sooners (8-2, 5-2 Big 12)
- Kansas State Wildcats (9-2, 6-2 Big 12)
- Georgia Bulldogs (9-2, 7-1 SEC East)
- Michigan State Spartans (9-2, 6-1 B1G Legends)
- South Carolina Gamecocks (9-2, 6-2 SEC East)
- Penn State Nittany Lions (9-2, 6-1 B1G Leaders)
- Wisconsin Badgers (9-2, 5-2 B1G Leaders)
- USC Trojans (9-2, 6-2 Pac 12 South)
- Clemson Tigers (9-2, 6-2 ACC Atlantic)
- Michigan Wolverines (9-2, 5-2 B1G Legends)
- TCU Horned Frogs (9-2, 6-0 MWC)
- Baylor Bears (7-3, 4-3 Big 12)
- Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-3, 4-3 B1G Legends)
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-3)
- Auburn Tigers (7-4, 4-3 SEC West)
- Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-3, 7-0 C-USA West)
Looking at the conference races, after Week 12 -
ACC - Clemson wins the Atlantic at 6-2, one game ahead of Wake Forest and Florida State. In the Coastal, the division title will be on the line in Week 13, with Virginia Tech (6-1) @ Virginia (5-2) for the right to play Clemson in the ACC title game.
Big East - There is no title game in the Big East, so two weeks remain in the regular season. Louisville and Rutgers lead at 4-2, but three other teams have only two losses at 3-2: Cincinnati, West Virginia and Pittsburgh. Pretty much par for the case in the lowest rated BCS conference.Big Ten - Michigan State (6-1) clinched the Legends division spot in the first Big Ten title game, with a 55-3 win over IU. The Leaders division spot will be determined in Week 13, when Penn State (6-1) travels to Madison for the final regular season game at Wisconsin (5-2).
C-USA - Southern Miss (5-2) leads East Carolina (4-3) in the East, while the West is a little more interesting heading into Week 13 with both Houston and Tulsa at 7-0. Week 13 will determine how the C-USA title game breaks down.Independents - Only two programs will be bowl eligible this year with BYU and Notre Dame, who are both currently 8-3, with one game left. Neither are worthy of a BCS bowl in 2011.
MAC - Ohio U (5-2) leads the East, one game ahead of Temple and Kent State. While in the West, Northern Illinois and Toledo are both tied at 6-1 heading into Week 13. This week will sort out who meets in the MAC title game.MWC - In the final season, before heading to the Big 12, TCU at 6-0 has clinched the tie breaker for the title with wins over both Boise State and Wyoming, who are both at 4-1 heading into Week 13. There is no MWC title game, but TCU controls whether they win the conference outright or not.
Pac 12 - Stanford has closed out the North division with a 8-1 record, ahead of Oregon, who is 7-1, with one game left in the conference. The Cardinal will play their final regular season game outside the conference, when they host Notre Dame at home in Week 13. Who Stanford will play in the first Pac 12 title game will be determined in Week 13, when USC (6-2) hosts UCLA (5-3) for the South division spot.SEC - Georgia (7-1) collected their ninth straight win of the season in Week 12, clinching the East division spot in the title game, one game ahead of South Carolina. LSU (7-0) controls their own destiny as they continue a one game lead heading into the final week of SEC play in the West. Alabama and Arkansas are both 6-1, with games at Auburn and at LSU, respectively.
Sun Belt - No title game in this conference, with Arkansas State at 7-0 with one game left, leading Western Kentucky, who is 6-1, with an opportunity to clinch a share of the conference title, if Arkansas State falls and WKU wins out.WAC - The conference is dwindling soon, with no title game, either. Louisiana Tech (5-1) is ahead of Nevada (4-1) and Utah State (3-2), with the final weeks coming in WAC play.
We want to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable week of Thanksgiving. peace
Heroes Game - Iowa Hawkeyes (7-4, 4-3 B1G Legends) @ Nebraska Cornhuskers (8-3, 4-3 B1G Legends) on Black Friday of Week 13.